With our business going through a period of expansion we’re looking for people to join our distribution teams at depots across the country.
We’ve got a selection of great opportunities for Class 2 drivers and driver's mates, who are responsible for delivering our industry-leading beer products, plus wines, spirits and minerals to a variety of pubs and other outlets.
Why become a driver with Marston’s?
- The hours can really work for some people - it's an early start, but after your shift finishes in the afternoon the day is yours
- It'll keep you active!
- The camaraderie with the other drivers and mates means there's a great atmosphere in the depots
- You can enjoy the freedom of the road, being out and about, seeing new faces and new places
- You'll build strong relationships with your customers; to them you'll be "the face of Marston's"
Who are we looking for?
- People who can build great customer relationships
- Self-motivated individuals with a “get up and go” attitude
- People happy to work on a “one man dray” basis
People who’ll take pride in representing Marston's
Think you've got what it takes?
Then we’d love to hear from you! You can search for current opportunities by typing "driver" in the keyword search here. If nothing fits your requirements now, don't forget to sign up for email alerts so you'll be notified when new roles are posted.
Contact our Recruitment team on 07967 045001.