Opportunities for everyone...
We employ over 13,000 people at pubs located across England and Wales in over 500 managed houses. More recently we’ve been opening pub restaurants in Scotland too.
A big part of our strategy is new builds. We’ve opened over 100 pubs which we’ve built from scratch! This year we’re on course to open 22 more across the UK, with six lodges due to open alongside our pubs too. With each new build we create on average 48 new jobs!
As well as investing in new pubs, we make sure that we don’t neglect our existing ones. We regularly invest in these sites too, making sure they’re up to scratch for both our customers and the teams who work in them.
Use the menu on the right hand side to find out more about the opportunities we can offer and the ways you can develop your career with Marston's through our apprenticeships and in-house development programmes.
Before you apply, why not read our hints and tips for a great CV?
- Less is more. Keep it relevant and to the point
- Include recent and relevant experience and details of your educational achievements
- Make sure your contact information is up to date
- Tell us about your greatest accomplishments
- And always, always spell check!
If you’re invited for an interview, don’t forget to:
- Do some research about Marston’s and our pubs - try to visit one if you can
- Check us out on Social Media and read our employee testimonials
- Prepare some answers about your experiences and skills
- Explain to us why you want to work for us! What are your goals or your career plans?
- Find out about our competitors and the industry
- Dress smartly and show us your best smile
- Be on time and show enthusiasm and passion
But most importantly relax - we don’t bite!